Ideal Protein Recipes : the most effective and the best method to lose weight
There’s a wide range of weight loss programs in this world, each of them claims it is the most effective and the best method to lose weight. But is there a perfect weight loss program that is guaranteed to not jeopardize your health? The short answer is: yes. The safest and most effective weight loss method goes by the name Ideal Protein – a medically prescribed weight loss program that is guaranteed to be safe. What sets this diet apart of its competitor is the fact that it does not only provide a diet plan, it also consists of various things that support your weight loss journey; one of it being Ideal protein recipes.
Ideal Protein weight loss program stresses on how important it is for its clients to eliminate carbohydrate up until the ideal weight is reached. Eliminating carbohydrates seem like a nightmare to some, they believe it will be too much work and worse? Boring. This is the downfall of many diet programs. Dieters get bored of the food they eat and so they resort to their old eating habit. Ideal protein recipes show that dieting doesn’t mean you should be miserable or starve yourself.
- Can’t seem to stick to a diet plan because you have a sweet tooth? Don’t worry. There are low carbohydrate and low-calorie recipes that will satisfy your daily dose of sweetness! Here is Chocolate Pudding Puffs Ideal Protein Recipe:
- Ingredients you need: 1 Ideal Protein chocolate pudding mix, ½ teaspoon baking powder, 2 tablespoon Chocolate syrup, 2 egg whites, 2 drops of vanilla extract and 2 oz of cold water.
- How to make it: beat water, egg whites, and vanilla until fluffy. Combine pudding mix and baking powder in a separate bowl – fold it into the wet mixture. Pour mixture into a pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Need a quick and great breakfast recipe? Loaded Ideal Protein Omelet is the answer!
- Sauteed broccoli and scallions in a non-stick pan until half-cooked, add cherry tomatoes, a pinch of garlic powder, onion powder, and balsamic dressing. And finely diced onions, and set it aside.
- Mix 3 egg whites, add a packet of 3 Cheese and Fine Herbs if desired, then heat the pan.
- Sautee 1 teaspoon of diced garlic and minced onions in one tablespoon of olive oil, pour the egg mixture, cook it on medium heat and add vegetables once the egg is half cooked, flip it over, serve.
The Ideal Protein cost may put off some people from giving this program a try because they are afraid they will not be able to afford it. But when you realize you are not only buying a diet program, but also food and various supplements that support your weight loss journey, you will quickly find out that the Ideal Protein diet is actually very affordable. The weekly cost of a meal in Phase 1 starts at $95 with additional monthly supplements which are listed as follows: $30 for multi vitamins, $24 for calcium and magnesium capsules, $31 for Omega 3 capsules, and $13 for a 2-month supply of potassium – totaling at around $ 438 per month. Worth it, right? With lots of options to choose from, you won’t even remember you’re on diet!